Technical Client’s Function
The Outsourcing PTD company offers its clients to use our knowledge and experience to organize and control the work on obtaining approvals and enabling documentation, development, approval, and examination of design documentation, carrying out of building and installation works, and project commissioning.
The main functions of the Client-developer:
- providing initial data for the development of designing estimates, placing an order for the development of all necessary documentation for the object’s construction, its approval in accordance with the established procedure, search for contractors, the conclusion of contracts for the development of documentation and execution of the entire complex of construction, installation, and commissioning works, a supply of equipment and materials;
- acceptance, accounting, proper storage of equipment, products, and materials from warehouses, their providing for installation;
- execution of all the necessary works on the construction site preparation, supervision of compliance with the norms and rules during the building and installation works, acceptance of completed works, and preparation of the object for commissioning;
- ensuring the rational and economical use of funds allocated for construction, timely payment for materials, equipment, work performed, etc., taking measures to reduce the construction timelines.
Our Technical Client Services:
The Engineering Department Functions
Performing the Technical Client’s Functions
Before a construction:
- Passing the state examination of design documentation and engineering surveys;
- Receiving a construction permit for an object;
- Ensuring sources of engineering infrastructure for a construction period;
- Monitoring of building siting results;
During a construction:
- Performing the functions of technical supervision over the quality and compliance of the work performed with the design decisions;
- Accounting the amount of the work performed;
- Signing acts of inaccessible works;
- Provides control over the work performed according to the field supervision’s comments of a design organization;
ETK Prom LLC
As part of the project on “Reconstruction of the cooling tower’s automated control system of building 10A belonging to the Leningrad sub-office of the North-Western Territorial District branch of RosRAO FSUE”, the works on tender and engineering support of the construction project were successfully accomplished. The specialists of the Outsourcing PTD company performed an analysis of the design documentation and drafted a set of documents for participation in the procurement procedure. The company won the tender with a decrease of 12.4 %. Subsequently, the work was focused on the preparation of the enabling and estimate documentation, organizational preparation, and making up of executive documentation before the final fulfillment of the obligations to the Client.
Our specialists were entrusted to strengthen the technical staff at the construction site to make up the executive documentation for the laying of cable power supply lines on the territory of the Tinguta MPS belonging to Transneft.
As part of the import substitution program within the ZapSib-2, Detail Engineering. Ethylene Cracker Unit (ECU) Project, a number of measures were taken to coordinate the replacement of multi cable transit systems of a foreign manufacturer for substations and control stations with the following compilation of a set of documents for participation in the procurement procedure.
Antipinsky Oil Refinery JSC
Making up of executive documentation “Power supply and electric lighting of the building A1, block 16 Service base. Fire station of Antipinsky Oil Refinery JSC; non-residential building A, block 16”.
Private Entrepreneur A.N. Pryadko
The development of a working plan for the construction of a prefabricated elementary school building of 200 sq. m. located in the village of Epanchina, Tobolsk district.
In the framework of the “Reconstruction of the power supply system of the main building of the Khaybullinskaya ore mill with a capacity of 3 million tons of ore per year on the Yubileiny ore deposits” project, the works in engineering support were accomplished. The analysis of the working documentation was carried out with the subsequent development of technical solutions for the replacement of equipment and materials that do not comply with the requirements of the standard technical documents applicable in the territory of the Russian Federation. Divisional lists of supply were made up, and delivery schedules developed, taking into account the needs at the construction site. The enabling documentation was prepared and approved. A set of the executive documentation with the test certificates and subsequent defense before the Client was drafted monthly.
Private Entrepreneur I.V. Dianov
As part of the implementation of the “Vertical Stainless Steel Tank 20000 m3 No. 2 Demyanskoe Line Operation Dispatcher Station. Tobolsk Oil Treatment Plant. Technical Reequipment” project, in the sections of lighting protection, transmission facilities, firefighting automatization, and cathodic protection, the works were performed on engineering support of the construction object in terms of preparation and approval of enabling documentation with the subsequent final making up of the executive documentation.
The development of a working plan on “Doorway installation in the premise 3.1.6 of the L-410 aircraft assembling complex 27 at the address: Sverdlovsk region, 24 km of the Yekaterinburg-Chelyabinsk highway, Uktus airport” made in a short time to receive the work permit.