Project Execution Plans (PEP)
The engineers of the Outsourcing PTD company professionally develop project execution plans (PEP). A specialist of the engineering department is guided by the following standard technical documents when developing a PEP:
- SP 48.13330.2019 “Organization of Construction”
- MDS 12-81.2007 “Methodological Recommendations for the Development and Making up of a Construction Management Project (CMP) and a Project Execution Plan (PEP)”
- MDS 12-29.2006 “Methodological Recommendations for the Development and Making up of a Manufacturing Plan”
It should be understood that a PEP refers to organizational and technological documents, which also include:
- PEP for hoist structure operation, formerly known as PEP for crane operation
- PEP for work at height
- Manufacturing plans and standard manufacturing plans
Our specialists develop project execution plans (PEP) throughout the Russian Federation for all types of building and construction works. All the Client’s adjustments and requests are taken into account up to the complete approval of a PEP.
Our company does not seek to dishonestly earn money by requesting an extra fee for a manufacturing plan, so we thoroughly develop a PEP that includes:
- Title page
- РEP acknowledgment list
- Calendar of building and construction works
- Material and equipment receipt schedule
- Personnel appointment schedule
- Main construction vehicle and device movement schedule
- Explanatory note with the main technological decisions
- The list of material and equipment, tools, devices, rigging, temporary buildings and structures, personal protective equipment, etc. used in the building and construction works.
- Quality requirements and control methods
- Health and safety requirements
- Master plan of the construction project
- Cranage and building hoist installation and dismantling schemes, including decisions on structures, bases, and fastening
- Manufacturing plans
The PEP development procedure by the Outsourcing PTD company’s specialists:
- Source data request: construction management project, working and design documentation, list of resources planned for the work performed
- If necessary, visiting a construction site, conducting an audit, and collecting additional information
- Elaboration of the methodology and basic technology solutions
- Making up of a requirement specification for a PEP development
- Development of a PEP
- Approval and handing the results over to the Client
Our Organizational and Technological Documentation Development Services:
The Engineering Department Functions
Development of the Organizational and Technological Documentation
- Construction management project
- Demolition or dismantlement work management project
- Traffic management project
- Project execution plan for work at height
Project execution plans for crane operation:
- PEP for facade and tower hoist (platform) installation and operation
- PEP for building hoist installation and operation
- PEP for tower crane installation and operation
Project execution plans:
- PEP for residential buildings/structures and their complexes
- PEP for transport facilities and their complexes
- PEP for agricultural buildings/structures and their complexes
- PEP for tower crane foundation installation
- PEP for industrial buildings/structures and their complexes
- PEP for public buildings/structures and their complexes
- PEP for building/structure demolition (dismantlement)
ETK Prom LLC
As part of the project on “Reconstruction of the cooling tower’s automated control system of building 10A belonging to the Leningrad sub-office of the North-Western Territorial District branch of RosRAO FSUE”, the works on tender and engineering support of the construction project were successfully accomplished. The specialists of the Outsourcing PTD company performed an analysis of the design documentation and drafted a set of documents for participation in the procurement procedure. The company won the tender with a decrease of 12.4 %. Subsequently, the work was focused on the preparation of the enabling and estimate documentation, organizational preparation, and making up of executive documentation before the final fulfillment of the obligations to the Client.
Our specialists were entrusted to strengthen the technical staff at the construction site to make up the executive documentation for the laying of cable power supply lines on the territory of the Tinguta MPS belonging to Transneft.
As part of the import substitution program within the ZapSib-2, Detail Engineering. Ethylene Cracker Unit (ECU) Project, a number of measures were taken to coordinate the replacement of multi cable transit systems of a foreign manufacturer for substations and control stations with the following compilation of a set of documents for participation in the procurement procedure.
Antipinsky Oil Refinery JSC
Making up of executive documentation “Power supply and electric lighting of the building A1, block 16 Service base. Fire station of Antipinsky Oil Refinery JSC; non-residential building A, block 16”.
Private Entrepreneur A.N. Pryadko
The development of a working plan for the construction of a prefabricated elementary school building of 200 sq. m. located in the village of Epanchina, Tobolsk district.
In the framework of the “Reconstruction of the power supply system of the main building of the Khaybullinskaya ore mill with a capacity of 3 million tons of ore per year on the Yubileiny ore deposits” project, the works in engineering support were accomplished. The analysis of the working documentation was carried out with the subsequent development of technical solutions for the replacement of equipment and materials that do not comply with the requirements of the standard technical documents applicable in the territory of the Russian Federation. Divisional lists of supply were made up, and delivery schedules developed, taking into account the needs at the construction site. The enabling documentation was prepared and approved. A set of the executive documentation with the test certificates and subsequent defense before the Client was drafted monthly.
Private Entrepreneur I.V. Dianov
As part of the implementation of the “Vertical Stainless Steel Tank 20000 m3 No. 2 Demyanskoe Line Operation Dispatcher Station. Tobolsk Oil Treatment Plant. Technical Reequipment” project, in the sections of lighting protection, transmission facilities, firefighting automatization, and cathodic protection, the works were performed on engineering support of the construction object in terms of preparation and approval of enabling documentation with the subsequent final making up of the executive documentation.
The development of a working plan on “Doorway installation in the premise 3.1.6 of the L-410 aircraft assembling complex 27 at the address: Sverdlovsk region, 24 km of the Yekaterinburg-Chelyabinsk highway, Uktus airport” made in a short time to receive the work permit.