The Outsourcing PTD Company
The main clients of our company are the participants of the oil-and-gas, mining, industrial, and civil sectors of the construction market.
The engineering staff function outsourcing is resorted to in cases where comprehensive or partial assistance is required at the construction site, either directly or remotely.
In the territory of the Russian Federation, the work of the Outsourcing PTD company’s specialists in the shift/permanent way at the Client’s site includes:
- Mobilization and delivery to the construction site of the engineering department staff with the team manager provided with the protective clothing, communication tools, and technical means necessary to perform the work.
- The team of specialists performs an audit of the working documentation along with the completed, current, and planned scope of building and construction works.
- They develop technical decisions for making changes to the design and working documentation with subsequent approval from the Developer and the Design Office, if necessary.
- If necessary, the manager of the outsourcing engineer group makes up requirement schedules for material and equipment with reference to the calendar of building and construction works.
- They make up, gradually approve, and sign the executive documentation for the work performed.
- The team arranges the signed documentation in folders and hand it over to the Client.
In the territory of the Russian Federation, the work of the Outsourcing PTD company’s specialists in the way of occasional presence at the Client’s site includes:
- The team of specialists visits the site and performs an audit of the working documentation along with the completed, current, and planned scope of building and construction works.
- They return to the office and develop technical decisions for making changes to the design and working documentation with the subsequent preparation of the executive documentation.
- The team remotely coordinates with all the Client’s services, eliminating the identified deviations.
- They arrange the approved documentation in folders and return to the site to report back to the Client.
Each of the working methods described helps to overcome a delay in the admission of executive documentation, strengthen your engineering department staff at the site, optimize the production processes of structural units, prevent the idle time of the personnel and technical equipment, direct funds to achieve maximum efficiency, and promptly receive payment from the Customer.
Our Organizational and Technological and Executive Documentation Services:
The Engineering Department Functions
Development of the Organizational and Technological Documentation
- Construction management project
- Demolition or dismantlement work management project
- Traffic management project
- Project execution plan for work at height
Project execution plans for crane operation:
- PEP for facade and tower hoist (platform) installation and operation
- PEP for building hoist installation and operation
- PEP for tower crane installation and operation
Project execution plans:
- PEP for residential buildings/structures and their complexes
- PEP for transport facilities and their complexes
- PEP for agricultural buildings/structures and their complexes
- PEP for tower crane foundation installation
- PEP for industrial buildings/structures and their complexes
- PEP for public buildings/structures and their complexes
- PEP for building/structure demolition (dismantlement)
ETK Prom LLC
As part of the project on “Reconstruction of the cooling tower’s automated control system of building 10A belonging to the Leningrad sub-office of the North-Western Territorial District branch of RosRAO FSUE”, the works on tender and engineering support of the construction project were successfully accomplished. The specialists of the Outsourcing PTD company performed an analysis of the design documentation and drafted a set of documents for participation in the procurement procedure. The company won the tender with a decrease of 12.4 %. Subsequently, the work was focused on the preparation of the enabling and estimate documentation, organizational preparation, and making up of executive documentation before the final fulfillment of the obligations to the Client.
Our specialists were entrusted to strengthen the technical staff at the construction site to make up the executive documentation for the laying of cable power supply lines on the territory of the Tinguta MPS belonging to Transneft.
As part of the import substitution program within the ZapSib-2, Detail Engineering. Ethylene Cracker Unit (ECU) Project, a number of measures were taken to coordinate the replacement of multi cable transit systems of a foreign manufacturer for substations and control stations with the following compilation of a set of documents for participation in the procurement procedure.
Antipinsky Oil Refinery JSC
Making up of executive documentation “Power supply and electric lighting of the building A1, block 16 Service base. Fire station of Antipinsky Oil Refinery JSC; non-residential building A, block 16”.
Private Entrepreneur A.N. Pryadko
The development of a working plan for the construction of a prefabricated elementary school building of 200 sq. m. located in the village of Epanchina, Tobolsk district.
In the framework of the “Reconstruction of the power supply system of the main building of the Khaybullinskaya ore mill with a capacity of 3 million tons of ore per year on the Yubileiny ore deposits” project, the works in engineering support were accomplished. The analysis of the working documentation was carried out with the subsequent development of technical solutions for the replacement of equipment and materials that do not comply with the requirements of the standard technical documents applicable in the territory of the Russian Federation. Divisional lists of supply were made up, and delivery schedules developed, taking into account the needs at the construction site. The enabling documentation was prepared and approved. A set of the executive documentation with the test certificates and subsequent defense before the Client was drafted monthly.
Private Entrepreneur I.V. Dianov
As part of the implementation of the “Vertical Stainless Steel Tank 20000 m3 No. 2 Demyanskoe Line Operation Dispatcher Station. Tobolsk Oil Treatment Plant. Technical Reequipment” project, in the sections of lighting protection, transmission facilities, firefighting automatization, and cathodic protection, the works were performed on engineering support of the construction object in terms of preparation and approval of enabling documentation with the subsequent final making up of the executive documentation.
The development of a working plan on “Doorway installation in the premise 3.1.6 of the L-410 aircraft assembling complex 27 at the address: Sverdlovsk region, 24 km of the Yekaterinburg-Chelyabinsk highway, Uktus airport” made in a short time to receive the work permit.